HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
To Make a Reservation Please Email Us the Following Information Items:
1) Name of the Person Signing Rental Agreement;
2) Home, Work and Cell Phone Numbers of the Person Signing;
3) The Best Mailing Address to Mail Back Your Damage Deposit;
4) Names and Ages of all Registered Guests that will be Staying at the Property;
5) The Exact Dates of your Stay and the Name of the Property
6) Please confirm your approval of receiving our monthly "Deal Alert Email"
Damage Deposit--A Damage Deposit of $1000 ($2000 for Monthly Rental) is returned at the end of your stay so long as no damage has occurred.
Occupancy Tax--The City of San Diego collects a 10.5% Occupancy Tax for all San Diego Rentals and Cleaning Fees . The City of San Diego collects the same Occupancy tax whether you stay at a hotel or a vacation rental in San Diego.
Cleaning--The rental homes each have a mandatory $395 departure cleaning fee.
All Rates Subject to Change Until Reservation Is Confirmed.
Your Reservation is confirmed by email upon:
1) Our receipt of the fully signed Vacation Rental Agreement (by fax or by scanned email within 24 hours of us emailing you the Rental Agreement); and
2) Our receipt of your first half rental payment (which shall be received no later than 7 days after the Rental Agreement is emailed to you) and our receipt of the second half rental payment along with the damage deposit and occupancy taxes which are due no later than 60 days prior to your stay along with any required state-issued I.D. or additional Information requested for the Registered Guests. Failure to fax or email back the signed Rental Agreement or pay the above amounts by the due dates listed in this paragraph or provide identification information requested may result in the reservation being terminated and re-booked with another group at the property owner's sole discretion.
CALL US TODAY: 619-224-4643
Add a Guesthouse: