Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card
- Check payments mail directly to:
Cal Vacation Homes
815 Cordova Street
San Diego, CA 92107
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Reservations are non-refundable although in instances of government-issued travel restrictions we are able to issue a booking credit to be used towards a future stay. Some restrictions and exceptions may apply, please inquire.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $300 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.